Nurofen for Children is a specially formulated oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months designed to relieve pain and reduce fever.
Nurofen Orange Flavour provides fast, effective and long lasting relief:
Soothes away pain from:
- Sore Throats
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
Do not give to babies or children who:
- Are under 3 months old or weigh less than 5kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicines
- Are sensitive to any ingredients
Consult your doctor before use if your child:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
- A baby under 12 months of age has a fever over 39oC
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors.
Pregnant women and elderly should obtain medical advice before use.
- Each 5ml of suspension contains 100mg ibuprofen.
- Also contains: Purified water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Orange flavour
- Measuring spoon included
See leaflet for further information