Bonjela teething gel is an antiseptic fast acting pain relieving gel. Bonjela teething gel works to creates a protective film on your baby's gums to quickly to relieve pain and soothe sore gums. Bonjela contains no artficial sweeteners, flavours, sugar or alcohol.
- choline salicylate 8.714%w/w
- cetalkonium chloride 0.01% w/w
- ethanol, glycerol, levomenthol, hypromellose 4500, star anise oil, sodium saccharin, and purified water
- Do not use if the child is allergic to local anaesthetics, has liver or heart problems or is under four months of age.
- Consult your doctor before use if your child is being prescribed medicine.
- Side-effects are usually mild and do not happen often.
- The active ingredients have been associated with a few cases of skin and blood problems.
- This product contains glycerol which can be harmful in high doses and can cause headaches, stomach upset and diarrhoea.
- However, this is extremely unlikely to occur if the product is used as directed.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any side-effects occur after the use of this product.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown.