Nurofen for Children is a specially formulated oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months, designed to relieve pain and reduce fever.
Reduces high temperature and soothes pain due to:
- Sore throat
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
Do not give to Babies or Children Who:
- Are under 3 months old or weigh less than 5kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicine
- Are sensitive to any of the ingredients
If your child’s symptoms persist for more than 3 days (2 days in the case of a child under two years of age with a fever) or your child experiences any other symptoms unrelated to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
Consult your doctor before use if your child:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
- A baby under 12 months of age has a fever over 39oC
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors. Pregnant women and elderly persons should obtain medical advice before use.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep all medicine out of the reach and sight of children.